This family mausoleum consists of a tower, set within a large circular enclosure which is surrounded by a tall crenelated wall and arched entrance gateway. It is built of coursed rubble limestone with cut stone dressings. It is privately owned with burials and commemorations of the Trench family dating back to Frederick Trench 1796 and his wife Mary Trench (nee Sadlier) 1819.
Enclosure (Recorded Monument GA073:143003)
The mausoleum was built on an earlier enclosure, the ditch of which can be seen to the south and along the entrance. It is located on an elevated site overlooking the family demesne. Entry is by appointment; Contact Tom 086 8528466